Friday, April 30, 2010

Daddy

2day just finish all the exam...then go to tropicana mall celebrate v my frenz....having shushi and watching "Red bean puppy Love".... This movie quite nice....got touch my heart...in the end of de movie, i feel wanna to cry but didnt drop my tears.... But.......after arrived home, received message from my sister...she asking me already finish exam ma???? then she called to me... .... my tears start to drop when i noe about the news of my dad having dengki and in hospital fews day already... but no one of them inform me..... I cant control my tears to drop....how come tell so cruel dun wan tell me.... I know they r care of me...worry me it will affect my mood to study....because still having exam.... I already forget how long i shouldn't cry to my parents.... I just realize....I'm so bad....didnt care of my family....Especially my daddy and mummy.... I'm so sorry to them.... I just noe to cry but didnt will do anythings.... I will try to take care of my family... I will show it out to them.... I wont keep my feeling or be others person when i at home.... Daddy, please take good care on your health.... I love you...daddy and mummy....

1 comment:

  1. Wish ur dad get well soon... i will pray for him as well.. dun worry.. he will recover de...

    ReplyDelete