Thursday, April 29, 2010

thursday~

haiz...my cameron highland trip already cancel... a bit sad on tat...but still ok for me... then i will bac home on 2morrow...(friday)... now my roomate is calling to tat hotel....erm...hahaha...quite funny on their conversation... T.T...2day start to selsema again...still not yet recover bac... arggg....2day last subject-managment study.... hope i can do well on the exam paper .... after 2morrow,maybe i dun have much chances to online play msn or facebook le... my house's tmNet didnt well in function...so sad... Please dun insomia at home ahhhh...i will be die ahhhh... hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. gud luck to u... get to noe u.. reli is my pleasure.. now.. i wil be reli miss da days we had together.. it will be part of my memory too.. u, pls take care.. take some vitamin c as it can strengthen ur immune system.. dun easily get sick again o.. get well soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....happy to hear wat u say....sorry for late reply...hope all the luck v you too...

    ReplyDelete